Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Life's Meaning

Every one has different dreams throughout their lifetime. Dreams change with growing ages. I had once dreamed to be China’s great chairman when I was too young to think about what I could really do. Though, I have changed so much as years went by, one thing that has never change is to make life beautiful and healthy.
Eh, beautiful is a word which has a sweet pronunciation as its meaning. I am fond of thinking about things like that, though people usually tell me I have waste so much time. I like Chinese literature and can see the beauty inside every Chinese character. Sometime you can feel them by their structure they are built. When I see 紫(purple)and 恶(evil), I feel them totally different as if they have personalities which are stored in their bodies. I find the sensitivity to Chinese character makes me feel the beauty in the world. I learn to know what kind of clothes will make girl look gorgeous and in good shape, how to make the environment around me comfortable. Moreover, I start to appreciate the nature and be confident. “Living beautifully” is my philosophy of life.
Healthy life has two meanings to me. First, it is to develop a healthy life style. Second, it is to make people around me happy. I guess the second meaning is more difficult to understand than the former one. Actually, what I mean is to treat others with a pure-hearted attitude. Let my relationship with them be healthy and friendly. I am not an outgoing person who can easily get round. However, I always tell myself to be kind and never do anything that may be harmful to others. I have difficulty in expressing my ideas and it makes me standoff sometimes. But in my deep heart I am not that kind of cool person.
Life is like a dream. Like someone once said: “life is a bar of chocolate.” I will never know what it tastes until I have it in my mouth. However, having my beliefs, I will try my best to realize all my dreams.

4 comments:

Z said...

To be precise, your lifelong goal is to make life beautiful and healthy, isn't it?

Fortunately, your knowledge in Chinese characters and literature helps you learn more about yourself. You know what your dreams are and where your life's meaning lies. Having recognized your strength and weakness,i.e.sincerity and difficulty in expressing feelings, you are more likely to overcome the hindrance and improve accordingly.
Hope you are getting better n better, in any aspect.

Brad Blackstone said...

This is quite a poetic statement, Jenny! I admire this simple statement: “Living beautifully” is my philosophy of life.

Thanks for a heart-warming post!

Monboy2006aiu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monboy2006aiu said...

Wooow,it is absolutaly true that "Living beautifully" is very short explanation of life's meaning that I have never realized before. Yes, these two words involve enough understanding of how we sould live. Unfortunetely, if I translete this prase into Mongolian, it sounds little bit different from English sound.